Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, Part One





I've made a start. If you would like to join in, the list is here.

June 1st was my mum's birthday, one of her neighbours gave her this lovely bouquet of yellow roses, (no.1 a bouquet).


Today I went out for a photo walk and found a few things locally, firstly this very pretty door with an ornate(ish) door knocker (no.2 an ornate door knocker)


Some architectural columns (no.5 architectural columns), firstly in a very old window which is part of Warminster school


and some very modern ones at the Morrisons store



The railway bridge (no.6 a metal bridge) from each side



I had only got a little way down the road when I heard a train approaching, there wasn't time for me to zoom in.


Some think this mast is unsightly, but I love to see it as it tells me I'm nearly home
(no.11 a cellular tower or satellite dish)




and here is our very own satellite dish


3 comments:

karen said...

Great start Joy, x

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love those yellow roses, but the photograph with the door knocker is just spectacular. . . so well composed.
Rinda

Karen said...

Another fan here of that door knocker! Wonderful!