Sunday, 28 June 2015

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, Part Two

It's Here! June 1- Sept. 22 

***Warning, photo heavy post***
So far, I've done quite well with this Scavenger Hunt - you can see my part one here.

We've recently been away for a week in Weymouth and I managed to cross quite a few subjects off my list, as well as a few photos taken locally before we went away.

No2 An ornate door knocker - from a house in Weymouth harbour


No3 A dog (or other) walker - the first one also includes No.9 a tent


No5 Architectural columns


No8 someone plugged into social media



No10 A College or University


No12 A public restroom, bathroom or toilet at The Nog Inn, Wincanton


No13 A merry-go-round or carousel - I was a bit cross with myself for not taking a photo of this when we were a lot closer, this one was taken from the far end of the beach on maximum zoom.


No14 A traffic signal


No15 A flag pole with three flags - this is a cheat, as I saw one pole with two flags and another pole behind it with one, so I carefully aligned myself to take the shot so that it looked as if they were all on one pole.


No16 A panoramic view taken from height - taken from the Coastal Path heading towards Weymouth.



No17 Two or more people wearing the same uniform - two students from the local high school, four children wearing safety helmets at an activity centre and two members of the armed forces




No19 A ticket booth


No 20 A natural body of water - appears above and below in several of my photos, the English Channel and Weymouth Bay

Alternative A (just in case I dont find a turtle or an overloaded vehicle) people eating outside




Please pop over to Rinda's linky to see all the other participants

9 comments:

Eileen T said...

You have done well Joy. I may have to cheat on the flag one as well, although I'm hoping to see something for that one when I go to London.

I can't allow one of the dog walker photos for the same reason that you wouldn't allow mine ... they're not walking in the second one!!

Alison said...

Well done on the flagpole...I think that will be one of the most difficult ones for me! Xx

viv said...

It has been a while since I caught up with you Joy and I am so glad I did. You have done well with your scavenger hunt. I have decided to join it as well but I agree with Alison the 3 flags on a pole will be difficult

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my gosh! You have found so many already! I really like the merry-go-round.
The month end linky is up!
Rinda

Karen said...

You've done so well! I'm hoping to get another big group on vacation this month.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

A great start on Rinda's list! I like the ornate door knocker you photographed. I'm wondering if that might be the most difficult for me to find...

Hazel A.. said...

Really wonderful photos! I'd be afraid to use the ornate door knocker as it says "Revenge" on it! haha!

BJ said...

Some super snaps there, great knocker and loo, BJ

karen said...

You are doing well, I have a few but a long way to go. X