Thursday, 4 June 2015

Week Twenty Two

Day 148


I made a birthday cake for my mum, who will be 91 next week. Bit of a cheat though, as I used a Morrisons cake kit - please don't tell her.


Day 149


When I went out it wasn't raining (although to be fair, it was forecast). It started while I was out, and got worse and worse as I headed home. Just look at my trousers.


Day 150


I stayed with FO, CH and the girls, last year they moved into a new home, which you can see part of just inside the gateway.


Day 151


The village pond in Theydon Bois


Day 152


The birthday girl


Day 153


Rose


Day 154



Level crossing at Chilworth, on my homeward journey.


How was your week?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

A great set of photos. I love the pond, the crossing, the rose, your mum. Happy Birthday to her. She looks very well and I won't tell on you!