Wednesday, 8 July 2015

5 in 5 on the 5th (almost)

Once again, I've bent the rules a little bit!

Last weekend I went back to Surrey to spend a few days with the family, as my second son (FO, the fair one) is 40 today.

Friday night was very stormy, lots of lightning, thunder and torrential rain, but, after a dull start, Saturday morning brightened up, so we decided to take a walk to the Nower, not far from their home. Surprisingly, after the amount of overnight rain, it was pleasantly dry underfoot. I was upset when I edited the photos from my trip, as somehow or another the camera settings had changed (maybe I had accidently changed them while fumbling in my handbag for something else - that's all I can think of to explain it) so the photos aren't as good as I could have hoped, but here are my favourite five (plus one) from our walk.







You can click here to visit Sandie's blog, itchifingers, to see who else has been out and about on 5th. Enjoy.

5 comments:

helena said...

looks a lovely walk

...I am Nora..... said...

MY HOME TOWN!

Sung in that church many a time....walked on the Nower many a time :)

I actually come from Westcott. These pics were a joy :)

Thanks xx

Sandie said...

Lovely walk and trees. Thank you for taking part in 5in5

Maggie said...

Well I think they are lovely and come out well despite your camera setting worries. I have had similar things happen when I have forgotten to readjust after using a different setting or as you say by the camera being knocked. Lovely family photo!

Barbara said...

Looks like a lovely place to walk.