Thursday, 27 August 2015

Week Thirty Four

Day 232


This peach was going cheap, I wonder why?


Day 233


Progress is being made on the painting front


Day 234


Just for a change, a black and white shot of my washing, on the only dry day for what seems like months and months (possibly a slight exaggeration)


Day 235


A couple of the buses running from Warminster Station to Imber Village, which is opened to the public on a few days each year


Day 236


Another wet day in Warminster


Day 237


GM is going to build me a new work unit, so firstly we need to clear the space


Day 238


I need somewhere for my PC to live in the mean time, so here is my temporary area


How was your week?

4 comments:

Eileen T said...

Did you go out to Imber this year?

joy said...

No, Eileen, I didn't go, I just happened to spot the buses waiting at the station when I came out of Lidl.

Maggie said...

I've had a few peaches like that! Good luck with your new work unit!

moonstruckcreations said...

Typical summer, lovely weather until we finished school and then grey skies and rain!

Helenxx