Thursday, 6 August 2015

Week thirty one

Day 211


Painting a coat of gloss on the guest room door


Day 212


I noticed on the map that this little area is called Hammersmith, just a little bit different to the Hammersmith we were in last week!


Day 213


I bought a new net curtain for the studio, so that I dont feel as if I'm standing on stage while I'm working.


Day 214


Lots of berries on the little rowan tree on the hillside in the park


Day 215


Making sausage rolls for our guest tomorrow.


Day 216


Banoffee cheesecake for dessert, yummy.


Day 217


More painting, this time recreational.


How was your week?

1 comment:

Eileen T said...

Feel free to come and paint my doors if you want - I have 12 to do.

The painting from the photo is looking good, can't wait to see the finished result.