Saturday, 19 September 2015

2015 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt

The Final round-up

I managed to post most of my offerings for the Scavenger Hunt after my holiday in late June, but there were just a few that I still needed to find, so here they are:

No. 7 A turtle, well several actually


I wasn't able to find No. 4 people playing a board or card game, or No. 18 an overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle, so instead here is:

Alternative B. Someone holding an umbrella


and Alternative C. A rocking chair (shamelessly copied from Facebook!)


and lastly No. 21 A photograph of me with a sign reading 2015 Summertime Scavenger Hunt.



The hunt closes on 21st September, so I've only just scraped in with these. You can view all the other entries here



5 comments:

Mum said...

I love the rocking chair.
xx

Karen Butfield said...

good for you, I have managed to take some but not posted them and I haven't completed the list - no surprise there lol. x

Maggie said...

Well done on completely. That looks to be quite a rocking chair!

helena said...

hello, lovely to see you - I failed on the same 2 and don't expect to happen upon either today

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great turtle, and lovely to see you!
rinda