Thursday, 24 September 2015

Week thirty eight, the last week of summer

Day 260


Time for the jasmine to have its annual trim


Day 261


GM and I had a lovely walk along the Kennet and Avon Canal to Avoncliff


Day 262


It's still summer, just, but the mornings are starting to seem very autumnal, with dew-covered cobwebs everywhere . . .


Day 263


. . . including my car!


Day 264



My five minutes of fame, one of my photos has appeared in the October issue of The Fortean Times


Day 265


My painting is finished . . .


Day 266


. . . and is now hanging in the front room.


How was your week?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Your picture is superb and looks great on the wall. What amazes me about cobwebs is how they disappear again outside. If only they would do that in the house!

Busy Little Chicken said...

Lovely picture Joy, glad to see it hanging up!! Is it a view from your house, or from a photograph from one of your many walks!! Love this time of year for the cobwebs, I think they look great! :) x