Thursday, 22 October 2015

Week Forty Two

Day 288


I bought myself some new 30cm x 60 cm canvases, one of them will be used to paint a coastal scene for the bathroom.


Day 289


GM and I took a road trip to Plymouth to spend the day with S-i-l and B-i-l


Day 290


What? More beer? Yes, Marstons Pedigree, it was lovely.


Day 291


A bowl of fuchsias on the mantle shelf


Day 292


Warminster Obelisk


Day 293


These shadows caught my eye


Day 294


It was a very wet day


How was your week?

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Brilliant photos :)

Maggie said...

I still smile at the clever way you depict the numbers! Great picture of the shadow on the steps.

Sandie said...

Good to see you back with this weekly collection Joy. Sadly I lost the thread when I came back from the Shetland's as there was so much else to catch up with. Keep thinking I will pick up again as I did enjoy posting and seeing yours.