Friday, 27 November 2015

Week forty seven

Day 323


I started to knit this sweater about 2 years ago, and finished it late spring this year, so this is the very first time I have worn it. It's perfect for this time of the year, lovely and warm, I feel as snug as a bug in a rug when I wear it.


Day 324


Our old Post-Winter Solstice celebration tree was quite small and, after several years of being Cassied, was also quite tatty, so we have bought ourselves a new one for this festive season.


Day 325


The last of the chocolate brownies that my friend gave me last week.


Day 326


The roses she gave me are definitely past their best now (this for Karen).


Day 327


GM decided it was time he had his own little car again, after a couple of years of sharing mine. He's chuffed to bits with her and she is called Queenie.


Day 328


I seem to have been successful in taking some layered cuttings from the wisteria.


Day 329


Some new tinsel to go on the new tree


How was your week?

2 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I love your jumper.
Julie xxxxxxxx

Barbara said...

Your jumper looks very cozy, well done for getting it finished!