Thursday, 3 December 2015

Week forty eight

Day 330


It was a dry day, although a little wet underfoot, so we took a walk round Sheer Water and through Longleat Forest.


Day 331


Don't they look young?


Day 332


I love this choclate


Day 333


London-bound, up the A303, premium seats (which we didn't have to pay extra for!)


Day 334


Feeding the ducks on Theydon Bois pond.


Day 335


I planted these back in early September, but I'm not sure they will be ready for Christmas.


Day 336


The last one of the roses before I throw them out (for Karen)


How was your week?

4 comments:

Hawthorn Spellweaver said...

Wow - a lot of work sorting out those numbers, I only do December and find that task - I am in awe of your huge numbers and dedication!! Found you through Julie's scrapbook advent calendar

Lyn said...

A week of greyness and illness!
I am enjoying keeping up with your weeks day by day.
Xxx

Sandie said...

Lovely to see your week in photos Joy.

Karen Butfield said...

lol thank you, still very photogenic to me. :)