Thursday, 10 December 2015

Week Forty Nine

Day 337


GM and I took a lovely walk along the Kennet and Avon Canal from Semington to Seend. Half-way along the towpath we came across this strategically placed picnic table, but we managed to resist the temptation to sit and eat our lunch (mainly because we were heading for the pub).


Day 338


I do like a nice drop of Wadworths Swordfish now and again, it seems to be a seasonal brew, as it's not always available.


Day 339


Our post-midwinter solstice celebration tree is up and decorated.


Day 340


I love playing about with the camera and making random patterns from the tree lights.


Day 341


If it's December, it must be time for the annual poinsettia plant.


Day 342


We seem to be getting on quite well with the crossword this week


Day 343


All my patio pots have been located inside the conservatory to over-winter, I think this narcissus may have got its dates a little wrong!


How was your week?

1 comment:

Mum said...

Love the swirly tree lights. We've just bought our poinsettia today. Every year I have to buy one as I can't seem to make them live past January.
xx