Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt

I have to admit I'm not doing very well on this - other things, life etc. keep getting in the way. I have, however, managed a few photos this month, and here they are.

3. Outside lighting (a different take)


6. A puddle


7. Berries and/or nuts


8. A wreath (or several), still in place from Remembrance Sunday


11. Favourite pudding (one scoop each of strawberries & cream and toffee)


15. Candle light


Here is the linky for you to join in and to see how everyone else is getting on.


3 comments:

Maggie said...

I like your take on outside lighting. I thought that was going to be an arrow! Thanks for organising this with Eileen. It's great fun doing and seeing everyone else's.

Patio Postcards said...

I also like your outside lighting. It's good to see how we all see things differently. Thanks to both you & Eileen for organizing, it's a fun way to ensure some winter engagement outside.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those wreaths are wonderful.
Rinda