Friday, 18 March 2016

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt, final episode

This year's Winter Scavenger Hunt ends on Monday, and as I'm going to be away from home from tomorrow until Tuesday, I thought it best to post the last of my findings now. I'm thoroughly ashamed to admit that I didn't find all the subjects, real life just kept on getting in the way!

So, here are those I have found.

No. 9 A tree that has lost all its leaves. 
I had to pop to the garden centre for some seeds, it was one of those really nice bright and sunny but very cold days and I spotted these.


No. 12 A fancy button.
Had a trawl through my button box to find these.



No. 13 Street Art
The Warminster "Thing", part of a mural on a wall in the car park, celebrating 50 years since the first "sighting" of said "Thing"


No. 14 Afternoon tea.


No. 17 A ladder.
Conveniently situated in our garage, with safety instructions.



No. 18 An arrow (or two)
Again, in our garage.

 
No. 19 A fountain.
At the garden centre again, quite a grand thing - I didn't look at the price tag!


No. 20 Cutlery.



So that's me done for this year, thanks to Eileen, who composed the list, and thanks to all those of you who participated, I've really enjoyed seeing all your interpretations of the subjects. I'll post the linky here once Eileen has sent me the script.

2 comments:

Mum said...

I'm going to have to be quick to get my list up to date - Monday, you say. Right I'll be searching for my missing pics over the weekend.
xx

Maggie said...

Well done Joy. Your afternoon tea looks very restrained. No sticky cake! I like the idea of the time on your phone. Have a good weekend. I hope to post mine on Sunday.