Sunday, 3 April 2016

Stationery Swap

Earlier this year I entered a Stationery Swap, organised by Tracy of Mad About Bags, I was partnered with Barbara, who blogs here http://barbara-theislander.blogspot.co.uk although I dont think she has actually started her blogging career yet.

Anyhow, with life being what it is at the moment, I forgot to take any photos of what I sent her, and, although I received my swap bits in the post a while ago and photographed them, I've only just got round to editing them!

So, without further ado, this is what I received :










I apologise for the rather shoddy standard of my photography, the photos were taken in poor light and in a bit of a hurry. Thanks Barbara for being a great swap partner, and thanks Tracy for organising the swap.

A footnote for my regular reader:  life is very complicated at the moment so you wont see me around for a while, but please rest assured that I pop on to blogger most days and read your posts. Joy x x

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Joy, The photos look great and I'm glad you enjoyed the stationery swap. Barbara is a bit more active on Instagram I think. I'm also glad to hear that you are still able to catch up on your blog reading even if there isn't time to blog at the moment xx Take care Tracy xx

Busy Little Chicken said...

Lovely gifts Joy! I was also late up dating my stationary swap gifts, and I had bad light for photos as well!! Hope your life becomes a bit less uncomplicated soon xx :)