Wednesday, 22 June 2016

2016 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt

I wasn't sure whether to participate this year or not, with so much else going on, but having just had a few days away with GM, in a very wet Wales, I saw some of the items I knew were on the list so I started snapping, and before I knew it I had found and snapped almost half of the items on the list (which can be found here).

No. 1 A wild heart - clover leaf



No. 2 A foot or paw print - found in Caerleon



No. 3 A skeleton, bone or xray - a snail, wearing his bone on the outside



No. 5 a porch or deck - at home


No. 12 A window - our holiday digs (spot the wildlife)


. . . and the remains of a window in Usk Castle


No. 13 The moon - through a window


No. 16 A map showing a trip taken - our day at Caerleon


. . . and the area we stayed in


No. 17 Twins - Cat and Hat (although I'm not sure which one is which)


18. A supermarket cart, basket or trolley full of groceries


If you would like to join in, please visit the link at the top for the complete list of items to find, and the "rules".

4 comments:

marshaleith said...

great start...I am very envious of your porch! Is that wisteria?

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love them all, especially the ruined window. The shopping carts make me chuckle and how lucky you found twins!
I've got a linky going today on my blog if you want to join in.
Rinda

BJ said...

Love your twins, and the window. BJ

Halle said...

Super fun! Love the view out your window. Gorgeous.