Wednesday, 9 November 2016

It looks very likely . . .

. . . that our relocation will happen within the next month. In the mean time, in between packing and cleaning, offloading and downsizing, I'll be giving my blog a revamp and a new name - if I can remember how to do it! I expect to be far too busy looking ahead to worry about today's devastating news, let's all just hope that our worst fears do not come to fruition. We all need to send more love out into the big wide world, now more than ever.

I hope to be back in January, as it is my intention to do a 365 of things I love about my new home. Hope to see you then.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Congratulations Joy. I've we can fit in a very quick coffee date before you go xx

Eileen T said...

Congratulations on the new home. Can we meet for lunch before you move?