Thursday, 29 December 2016

2016/17 Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt

I didn't think I would have time to join in with this, but as our relocation has been delayed slightly, I find myself with a bit more spare time than anticipated, and have, therefore, made a start. Whether or not I finish is another matter. You can see this year's list here

No. 2 Raindrops - as seen through the frosted glass window in the bathroom


No. 3 A key - to the booze cupboard


No. 8 A seasonal treat - chocs from FO and CH



No. 15 Hands - all three (hour, minute and second) in perfect alignment


No. 16 A memory of childhood. GO is now almost 28, he drew this when he was about 6 years old and it has been on the wall near to the first aid kit ever since


No. 21 Hygge


4 comments:

Eileen T said...

A good start to the hunt - I love the first aid instruction!

Lady Ella said...

I have never seen such great Xmas chocs! Love your open fire and the first aid notice is very cute.

Tracy said...

Nothing like a bit of extra time to play around with, although I'm sure you are itching to get moving. The first aid instructions are so sweet.

Karen said...

Great finds. Your photograph of the key is just beautiful!