Sunday, 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 1/365

In order to get myself back into blogging on a regular basis, I've set myself the task of another photographic 365. There will be a photograph every day, but not necessarily a blog post every day. My word for 2017 is ADVENTURE, which means that, with a bit of luck, I'll be out and about having fun and therefore spending lots less time on social media.

I hope 2017 is a good one for all of us, I look forward to following your adventures as well as illustrating mine. Today's photos show a whole book's worth of promise.

We are hoping/expecting to relocate fairly early during the year, so there may well be a change of name/appearance at some stage - please don't be alarmed.





9 comments:

Karen Butfield said...

Happy New Year Joy, look forward to following your adventures this year. Xx

crafty cat corner said...

How funny, I've bought myself a diary for the first time in years, I am going to leave it on my desk so that I don't forget to fill it in.
A picture a day sounds like a good idea because sometimes its difficult to find something to write about. Look forward to your 2017 posts.
Briony
x

KC'sCourt! said...

Happy new year

Julie xxxxxx

Hannah Brooker said...

Happy new year Joy! Look forward to your photos all the best with relocating!

Eileen T said...

Good luck with your photo a day and hope all goes well with the move. I hope we can fit in another lunch before you finally leave Wiltshire.

Barbara said...

Happy New Year Joy, I will look forward to seeing your photographs.

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Joy, I'm looking forward to seeing your adventures over the next 365 days x

Kezzie said...

Good luck with the photo challenge!!x

Sandie said...

Happy new year Joy. I hope it is full of good things for you and that your moves goes well. Good to hear you are doing Project 365 again, me too. Look forward to seeing your photos.