Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Week three

Goodness me, we've been here three weeks already! Time is whizzing by at quite an alarming rate.  There is still A LOT to be done, but it's beginning to feel like home already.

Day 15.


I went back to Warminster to do my shift at the Wessex M.S. Therapy Centre, won't be giving that up for a while yet. It was great to see all my buddies.

Day 16.


A row of master switches at the back of the kitchen worktop means we don't have to lean in and switch the appliances on and off individually.

Day 17.


Simple little things that make me happy, a door chain and a spyhole.

Day 18.


The tumble dryer in its temporary usable position in the hall at the bottom of the stairs, we can stick the vent pipe out of the window.

Day 19.


Here is my new studio, I think it will be a while yet before it's put to use, but all my stuff is now in one place again.

Day 20.


The front garden - it's going to need some attention before long, but should tidy up quite easily.

Day 21.


. . . . trombones?


1 comment:

Kezzie said...

HA ha, trombones!!! Love it!!!!
In our concert yesterday, the conductor said we should go from bar 222 and then he said, Desmond and a half!!! Ha get it!??!?!?
x