Monday, 29 May 2017

Week fifteen, and with a long awaited week of warm weather, we concentrate on the outdoors

Day 99



I've mentioned before that the soil in our garden is pretty rubbish, it's going to take a lot of work to improve it.

Day 100


The fig tree seems quite happy in its new home

Day 101


As I've been digging over the raised bed I've removed A LOT of big stones, this is just a small part of the pile.

Day 102


The front border could do with a bit of weeding.

Day 103


Lavender in front of the lounge window, sadly it doesn't have a great deal of scent

Day 104


Several hydrangea plants beside the front path, as yet not sure whether they will be pink, white or blue - watch this space.

Day 105


Hardening off the tomato plants I bought the other day

2 comments:

Ellie Foster said...

Dear Joy
I have been enjoying following your progress with the new house. There certainly are a lot of flints in your garden - to dig that lot out must have been quite a job. I am sure it will look lovely in time...
Best wishes
Ellie

Kezzie said...

It looks good so far Joy! Hurrah for figs! I can't wait for our (touch wood!) house sale to go through so I can FINALLY plant my fig, olive tree and the raspberry bush! OOoh, those rocks are big! I've never had a garden like that!xx