Sunday, 11 June 2017

Eleven on 11th

Up until a couple of years ago, I used to regularly follow and join in with a monthly blog called "ten on 10th" which was 10 photos taken one an hour on the tenth of each month. Then, I can't remember why, I stopped. This month I decided to start again, but a. yesterday I forgot and b. I can't now find the original blog that hosted this. So I decided, what the heck, I would do 11 photos on the 11th instead.

So, here goes.

7am


Breakfast, as usual cooked for me by GM.

8am


I'm at my desk, please excuse the mess, it's a temporary situation.

9am


Time to ring my mum, which I do every day.

10am


Grabbing a few minutes to sit on the sofa and read part of yesterday's newspaper

11am


A walk around the garden and I see the very first runner bean plant is just showing above the soil

12noon


While GM was out shopping I opened one of the boxes that arrived yesterday, so when he got back he set to, to check the contents

1pm


We both fancied a fish finger sarnie for lunch

2pm


Preparing the vegetables for tea

3pm


The contents of the box have been assembled

4pm


. . . . and moved into the downstairs loo. There is another one to go on the other side, but that's for another day.

5pm


It's wine o'clock

1 comment:

Borqna said...

Great post!
Good luck!
Have a nice day!