Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Five on the fifth

It's that time again. Time to join in with Sandie's (itchifingers) 5 on 5 in 5, and this month I followed the rules (See, I can do it now and again).

As you will know if you are a regular reader, my garden is a blank canvas, the house is only two years old and the previous owner did nothing at all in the garden. There is a raised bed along the back in which the soil is pretty rubbish consisting mostly of clay and stones, however I have worked on a small area and have planted some runner bean plants and a couple of tomato plants. I've also placed some planted pots for a bit of colour, and have put my precious fig tree (son of, son of, son of the original from Devizes) in one corner. So my five on five today are of things that are growing "In my Garden"






To join in, or see other entries, please go here

7 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely start to your garden - the tomatoes are amazing.

Sandie said...

What lovely photos Joy, and your plants look so healthy. A great start and the best is yet to come! Thank you for taking part this month and I look forward to seeing how your garden grows.

Tomoko said...

What lovely photos! It is pleased to see how tomatoes grow to red! I like fresh tomatoes very much! Have a good day. Greeting from Japan, Green Tomato.

Tomoko said...

Hello,Joy again!
It is so nice to get to know you better and find out about the things you do.
I am pleased to be your blog follower and your address is already put in my favorite list. Thank you! I scrolled down and enjoyed your former posts. You have a beautiful family and you live in such a beautiful place.
Happy day to you and see you !!

Maggie said...

How exciting to have a whole garden to fill with plants. What you have so far looks great. My girls would be after those figs!

Karen said...

You have a fabulous start! I wish my tomatoes looked like that!

Patio Postcards said...

Great start - oh yes to fresh tomatoes. Nothing as sweet or tasty as a tomato you grew yourself, especially if it's surround by toast & mayonnaise!