Friday, 4 August 2017

I think it's going to get tedious . . .

. . . taking photos of everything I eat, and also I'm going away for a few days next week, so I'll post the photos I've already taken and from now on I'll just update occasionally when I feel like it, with a weekly weigh-in result.

So yesterday for breakfast I had


a bowl of wheat-free muesli with soya milk,

for snacks


an apple, a yogurt, some grapes and a small chunk from the thin end of this pack of cheese (Wensleydale and cranberry is my favourite cheese).

For lunch


a very green selection - fingers of cucumber, celery and green pepper dipped in guacamole (didn't eat all the fingers or all of the guacamole), and a "thin".

For tea


braised pork in onion gravy, with cauli, kale and a yorkie.
I also had half a pint of beer at lunchtime and a bottle of beer while watching our Lionesses get beaten in the Euros semi-finals.

This morning's breakfast was


poached egg on wheat-free bread, and a grilled tomato.

Watch out for my next weigh-in which will be on Monday morning.


2 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

You're doing really well and your meals look inviting!!Is there a low cal beer you could buy?

joy said...

Thanks, Nana. Low calorie beers are usually tasteless liquid and not worth bothering with. I'll just stick with the real thing but have less.