Friday, 8 September 2017

Week twenty nine

197.


Great stuff, and purchased cheaply as almost out of date.

198.


That pesky spider is back again.

199.



But it's still August (when the photo was taken!)???

200.



Two shots taken on a very grey and dull morning of my favourite area, I love this spot and stop here often just to soak up the view.

201.


The Chalk-hill Blue

202.


Rail replacement bus from Loughton to Stratford - took 45 minutes instead of the 15 the train would have taken.

203.


I love my day job, but next time I'll try to put her in it the right way round!

1 comment:

KC'sCourt! said...

Great photos, love the last one. My husband was brought up in Stratford London. Good buy with the honey, one advantage about sell-by dates on honey to get it cheaper but it doesn't really need one

Julie xxxxxxxx