Pages

Thursday, 17 September 2026

September, half way.

In a recent post I mentioned my challenge of walking 90 miles during the month, and on 15th, halfway through, I had walked slightly more than the target 45 miles. Well done me.


 The yarden doesn't have a lot of colour this time of year (apart from a lot of green), so I walked round to the local garden centre and bought a couple of flowering plants, a Michaelmas Daisy and a Salvia Hot Lips 


 

and, at long last, one of my cosmos has flowered.

 

I made the decision to harvest my bag of potatoes. Maybe I should have left them longer, there were loads of spuds, but all very small.


 I have lots of things currently on the go, but nothing I can photograph yet. Watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers. What about some Sedum - bees love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogs, dear Joyful <3 Those purple daisies are gorgeous and the potatoes look yummy - I love baby potatoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love michaelmas daisies and yours look so lovely.
    Everyone seems to have had a tough time with potatoes this year, and you've at least got some delicious home grown ones for your table.

    ReplyDelete

oh, please speak to me, whoever you are, let me know I'm not alone in blogland.