Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Gratitude Days 3 and 4 : Trip to Devon/Cornwall

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to have a few free days to nip down to Devon to stay with my cousin, who lives in the middle of nowhere (seems like that anyway).

On the second day of my trip I met up with this awesome bunch of Silver Sisters. I am so grateful to have these lovely ladies in my life.


Top row l to r Christina, Carol, Mary, Vanessa, Joy. Seated l to r Pamela, Jeanette.

On the third day of my visit we took a quick trip across the county border into Cornwall and had a walk along the beach at Widemouth Bay before visiting a fabric shop and then having a pub lunch in Bude. Huge thanks dear Glen, I am extremely grateful to be related to such a kind and generous lady.


Isn't mother nature wonderful!

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

It sounds like a delightful way to spend a couple of days!!