Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2024

January

Late last year I fell out of love with my blog, whilst I still have lots of followers, I don't actually have that many readers, which saddens me a bit.

However, I'm going to ignore my thoughts of simply not bothering at all, and do a post a month for the moment. This is how my January panned out, with a newly completed blanket, a cuppa with a friend, new neighbours, some new worms for my compost bin, a local walk, and a trip to London for lunch with PJ.

Having been losing weight steadily since last July, lots of my clothes are now too big for me.

How was your January?











3 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I love the hat!I have two very much like that.I bought them at a street market in Paris.They have been very much admired.
Barbarax

Between Me and You said...

I like reading your blog! Love the new blanket.Isn't it great that Spring has sprung?

Bless said...

I'm glad you are blogging again. I've checked your blog from time to time to see if you've posted (sometimes, I don't get new blog post notifications for some of the blogs, but, I think one of the last ones I saw was about the sunflowers getting damaged by the rain storm, sometime in early fall, I believe? I think you were doing some sort of 365 posts? But, they don't seem to show up on your blog archives in the sidebar.

Anyway, I'm sorry if you aren't getting many readers/comments. I know that sometimes, I'll read a post and not comment due to time constraints.

But, your new blanket is lovely! And it seems like you had a good January. I hope that February will be a good month, too, and you'll continue to post more often.