Pages

Thursday, 8 October 2026

Early October

 The first few days of the month were almost summer-like, temperatures were warm and days were sunny. I had GD8 to play one day

 

and collected GD5 from school on another day, stopping at the playpark on the way to the car.


 I've started a new blanket


 and a new jigsaw puzzle - I've never seen one before where all the corner pieces were the same colour!


 Leaves are turning colour, and some look quite magnificent,


 spiders are everywhere, including on headbands.


 In between the houses opposite I spotted a couple of deer in the field. This is magnified quite a lot, which is why it's a bit soft focussed.


 Another herb word suggested itself recently


 Yesterday, at long last, we had some significant rain. Obviously we still need a great deal more yet to make up for the summer shortfall, and more is forecast for the weekend. Lets hope it comes.

 

I love autumn. How about you? 

No comments: