Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Anglesey . . .

. . . where I came on holiday with my parents when I was about 9 years old.

I can remember standing on this railway platform, with my sister and my Nan, my Mum has a photo somewhere, I'll try to look it out. Llanfair P.G., the town with the longest railway station name in the UK.


We spent a week in Rhosneigr. I cant be absolutely sure, but I think this is where we stayed, I know it was right next to the beach.


Even on a bright and sunny day, Snowdon still has her head in the clouds.


The Old Menai bridge


A nice little trip down memory lane. Come back tomorrow to see the delightful Ffestiniog Railway and Portmeirion

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

At last your weather is improving. Loving the photos. It's like a tripdown memory lane for me too..

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my gosh, all your Wales posts (doing a catch-up today) are bringing back memories for me. We went there about ten years ago and visited many of the sames places. The Portmerion trip was especially adventurous for us. Looking forward to seeing your pix.
Rinda