Pages

Thursday 4 April 2024

March

We had a late dusting of snow at the beginning of the month - in fact on the first day of spring!



Someone had a birthday

I completed a couple of jigsaw puzzles (I'm only doing 1000 piece puzzles now, and doing them in the studio, out of harm's way).



I bought a trellis for the side of the garage wall, GM has since fixed it in position.


 I bought a new pair of joggers, size medium, and they're a comfortable fit, yippee

The horrid kitchen tap that we inherited when we bought the house has now been replaced with a brand spanking new one, so much more user-friendly.


 

I've been crocheting squares for another blanket for GD4. Can you guess her favourite colour?

 

How was your month?




2 comments:

Between Me and You said...

So nice to see a post from you. Mine are intermittent too. No snow to talk of here yet which is a bit ominous in itself but plenty of rain and yet another storm warning for tomorrow. My youngest is in agriculture and his powers that be are worried because potato planting is already 10 days behind. Good job on the tap and the crochet.

Bless said...

Sounds like you had a good month! That's a lot of snow to get in March! Happy belated birthday to your husband! Looking forward to seeing the finished blanket. My March was good because my daughter was visiting me. :) I hope you have a lovely April!