My second completed dreamcatcher is on its was to its recipient. I'm loving making these.
My target for walking 90 miles in September is looking realistic, by the 20th I'd walked in excess of 60 miles.
There's still some colour in the yarden, although the tomatoes and runner beans are finished.
I've been having a bit of a clearout, I'm over-run with crocosmia, and although they are my favourite, I really need to make room for something else as well. Want some?
You can tell it's autumn, the spiders webs show up so much more this time of year.
The weather is still warm and very pleasant, I hope it is where you are too.











4 comments:
as I walked out yesterday morning, the spiders' webs were visible in the autumn sun.... the weather later was more summer-like than autumnal.... love seeing your pics.... x
I'm impressed at your walking totals.
One thing I always remember about the start of the new school year is spotting the spiders' webs in the hedges, especially once they get jewelled with dew. I love the pics from your garden
You are doing great with your walking! Lovely flowers in your garden, too.
That's lovely selection of flowers. Such pretty colours.
Post a Comment