Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

10 on the 10th

Linking up with 10 on the 10th at  A bit of sunshine.

8.00 Today is my daughter-in-law's birthday, I sent her a text this morning early, and here is her reply.


9.00 My son, DIL and granddaughter are coming down for the weekend, and on Sunday we have a full family get-together, so some shopping was needed.


10.00 Time to ice and decorate the birthday cake


11.00 Preparing the guest room



12.00 Out for a lunchtime beer with Rog and Oli



13.00 Alfresco lunch on the decking, pastrami and salad pitta for me



14.00 Time to tackle the ironing


15.00 Ironing all finished




16.00 A warm and sticky day, so time for a shower



17.00 Chicken curry cooking for our tea


2 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Great post Joy!

Hope all is well with you.

I haven't been visiting blogs
or bloggin as my Mum is here
for a while so am tryin to give her lots of time!

Have a great weekend

x

Eileen said...

Great post, I see on Facebook that you've had a lovely time so all your hard work getting ready was worth it!