Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Drawing . . .

. . . is not something I'm particularly good at, but I do enjoy it and would like to improve, so I have joined in with Gabs Buckingham and her "draw a picture a day" challenge during August. These are my attempts for the first week.










If you go here I think you'll be able to see the other entries, but unless you are a member of the group you wont be able to comment.

So far I'm enjoying this challenge, its something different for me to focus on.

3 comments:

Busy Little Chicken said...

Great start Joy! :)

Patricia said...

Oh I so wish I could draw. Yours are excellent Joy. I think I'm going to have a go and maybe join in sometime.
Patricia x

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Joy

can I ask you to pop over to
http://www.cruisinoversixty.com
it is a blog by a lovely lady
and she has very few followers
and I think you might enjoy it.

You know what it is like starting off it is quite difficult to get followers.

If you get a minute that would be great!
You can tell her I sent you!



x