Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Summer Swap

At the beginning of August I joined in the Summer Swap organised by Kat of Kat Sighs, my swap partner was the lovely Hannah - Cupcake Mumma. I didn't photograph the items I sent off to Hannah last Tuesday, so you'll just have to look out for her blog to see them.

Yesterday I received my parcel from her, beautifully wrapped.


She has made me a lovely cushion in a very pretty fabric, with my initial (J) in the corner, and included a really brightly coloured fridge magnet cupcake and a yummy choccy UJ heart.


Thanks Hannah, sadly the chocolate didn't last long - as is usual in my house - but I enjoyed it, the cupcake magnet is now attached to my filing cabinet and the cushion is supporting my lumber region on my desk chair. Many thanks for being my swap partner, and for my lovely gifts, I know you have had a busy month - Hannah has just got married - I wish you and your new husband every happiness.

Hannah will be organising a mug swap in October which you can read about here.

3 comments:

Kat Sighs said...

WoW, I love the cushion. She is a clever lady isn't she. I'll be posting about my swap today so you can link your post up if you like. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it. Who knows, I might do another one for Valentines so keep your eyes peeled.
Love Kat xx

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Lovely goodies Joy.


Wishing you a lovely month of September

x Fiona

Hannah said...

Thank you for you writing such a nice post Joy. Glad the choc went down well! I'll be posting mine tObight so look out!
I didn't do too bad a job after all! Xx