Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Springtime/Easter swap


. . . organised by me.

I was lucky enough to be partnered with Jille, over at Love to Craft, and my package arrived a couple of days ago. Jille was very generous, the whole thing was wrapped in a lovely pink fabric and tied up with green ribbon, the ice cream tub was overflowing with gifts




. . . here are all my goodies laid out.


Jille obviously took the time to find out my likes, as she has sent me a couple of bits for the garden, one of which is a grow-in-the-tin Morning Glory (I've never seen these before), which I had mentioned I might put in the garden where I'd removed a rose, and the other a pack of Gloxinia.


As well as the green ribbon around the parcel itself, there was a whole reel of beautifully patterned green ribbon, a handknitted cloth with a gorgeously delicate crocheted flower embellishment, and a quite fabulous embroidered bookmark.


Also included were a chocolate Easter Bunny, (which lasted all of two minutes after the photo!), a lovely Bronnley exfoliating gardeners soap, a butterfly clip and a Happy Easter toast marker.


Thanks Jille for my lovely gifts and for being a great swap partner. Here is what I sent to Jille,



and you can see her post here.


6 comments:

Ellie Foster said...

Dear Joy
What a lovely swap parcel. Jean and I are just posting our swaps so are very excited to see what the postman will bring. It was great fun making and buying for this swap - thank you for the idea in the first place and for the organisation. I've no doubt that we'll both post about it when the parcels arrive.
Best wishes
Ellie

Jille said...

I am so pleased that you like the gifts that I have sent you. You too have been a wonderful swap partner and I was thrilled with my gifts. Thank you for organising this swap, it's been a pleasure being a part of it xx

Flora and Paws said...

Joy

Your gifts look lovely. The bookmark is so beautiful. I have posted my ice cream tub to my swap partner this week and am looking forward to receiving mine in return. Thanks for organising this swap - it is my first one and I had a lot of fun putting all the bits together.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous swap by both of you, sure you will both enjoy your treats. My choc wouldn't last long either lol. x

Hannah said...

Such a lovely swap parcel! x

Kimberley said...

Fantastic swaps! I so enjoyed being part of this swap - my fourteen so far!