Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

WAAA, ACEO and LDOW

Ok, so if you are a regular reader of mine you should know by now that WAAA is the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Appeal, and just in case you were wondering, here is a receipt from them for my January payment of L19.00 (my pound key wont work!), thats L10.00 from the knitwear sales and L9.00 from Phoenix card sales. Sadly February has been a bit quiet and my donation this month will be a bit less.



Regular buyers and sellers on Folksy will know that ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals, which are miniature works of art in any medium. Not having seen any knitted artworks, I thought I would give it a go, and these are my first two, which will be going on sale in my shop tomorrow.







and if you say that winter is December, January and February, then today is the Last Day Of Winter, thank goodness for that.

3 comments:

Shoogly Beads said...

Your ACEOs are lovely and unusual too Joy. Are you going to post the pictures on the ACEO form thread?

Unknown said...

What a brilliant ACEO idea! and well done on your fundraising!

Rachael said...

Congrats on raising such a good amount of money Joy.