Tuesday, 9 February 2010
the ups and downs of everyday life
part 2, the ups
1) I have my very own phoenix website, where you can view the fabulous range of phoenix cards, giftwrap and other lovely stationery items. currently in its infancy, I have yet to write "about me" and have the payment option installed, but this will be available by the end of the month. please take a look through the link at the top of my list on the left.
2) card sales are going really well this month, and I think I have a new trader about to join my team. if you would like to hold a fund-raising party or coffee morning please contact me to find out how I can help.
3) my new hand-held food mixer is really great for kneading dough, the current lot of bread is the best I've ever made.
4) wow, look at that lovely new fence - and right at the far end you can just see a part of the outbuilding which will, later this year, be converted into an office for he and a studio-cum-workshop for me.
5) the wall outside the back door, shortened and capped, still a bit of an eyesore, but much better than before, and once its pebbledashed it will look lovely.