Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Week 15/52 99-105/365

99/365 I was very lucky to be able to stop on my journey to take this picture.



100/365 The gorgeous Marissa with her Dad



101/365 Urban foxes rule in semi-suburban Surrey



102/365 Breaking my own rule by posting a picture taken by someone else, this is me with the gorgeous Marissa



103/365 Broke the journey home by stopping in Ludgershall and having a roam around the Castle



104/365 Fuschias in my hanging basket



105/365 A new kitten in the pub, very difficult to shoot, as she wouldn't stay still for a second!


5 comments:

Shoogly Beads said...

Gorgeous pictures Joy...I should pop by more often!

Eileen said...

What a lovely set of photographs. Marissa looks like a bundle of fun .. she's beautiful.

Unknown said...

action packed! x Love the castle pic - looks hot an dinteresting :) Gabs

Tracy said...

hi Joy i can't belive how big Marissa is getting, great photos especially you and Marissa and also the fushias!!!

Jean said...

Lovely pictures Joy. I recently took Alice to Ludgershall Castle. Her English Nursery teacher was brought up in the village. Altho in ruins, once we had walked around she totally took on board the map of the castle. Lovely memory.