1) A fountain. This is the Escourt Fountain in Devizes Market Square, since I took this photo at the begining of the month it has been emptied out and given a good clean and refurb - I guess I should have gone back and taken an "after" photo instead.
2) A boat. Silver Hammer on the Kennet and Avon Canal at Devizes.
3) Mountains. No real mountains in mid-Wiltshire, these are all I could find
4) Street Food. At Devizes Sreet Festival on Bank Holiday Monday
5) A picnic. I have to confess to stealing this idea from Eileen, over at In my Playroom
6) Market Day. Thursday is Market Day in Devizes, and most of the Thursdays in August were wet .
7) Festival or Funfair. Bank Holiday Monday Street Festival, I loved this highly patterned rickshaw
8) Bread. The bread stall at Devizes Market, on a non-wet Thursday, late in the day, so not much left.
9) Something bizarre. The underneath view of "Caerphilly Castle", the world's fastest steam engine.
10) Fabric. A bargain buy at £3.99 a metre, I bought up the remainder of the roll.
11) A sport. Closest we get to sport is watching it on TV, MOTD (Match of the Day) is our favourite programme, and welcomed back after a summer break
12) Something Ancient. Ludgershall Castle, about 10 miles from Devizes, and once an important staging post in Ancient Britain.