Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Guess who . . . .

. . . . is going to be one year old next week! I really cant believe this year has gone so quickly, I still remember as if it was yesterday the interminable wait - she was 10 days late. Anyhow I am off to Surrey tomorrow because . . .



. . . she is having a birthday party on Sunday.
I have made some fairy cakes.












I honestly cant remember the last time I made fairy cakes, with Alex and Oli now in their 20s it must have been more than 12 years ago for sure - we none of us eat cakes at home, so its just not worth me making them. My electic oven doesn't cook very evenly, so sadly these aren't the best fairy cakes I've ever made, but once her Mum puts the Waybelu toppings on them they will be fine.

Happy Birthday my dear little Kokopan. Photos of the birthday girl will be on show next week after I get back from my trip.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Enjoy the birthday party. Can't wait to see the photos.

Tracy said...

A year old already I can't beleive how quickly that year has passsed!! your fairy cakes look grand and I'm sure you all will have a wonderful weekend spoiling the birthday girl!! Happy 1st Birthday Marissa

Chrissy C said...

Have a great time Joy and enjoy your precious time with your granddaughter. As you say time goes by so quick nowadays or just seems it anyway.