Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

A Kitten Called Betty

. . . is the title of a photography group that I belong to on Facebook. We had 13 subjects to find during January, I managed 11 of them.

1) First self-portrait of the year


2) Welcome


3) Pure White


4) Fresh


5) Hat


6) 13 (yes, I know there are only 12, I cant count!)


8) Texture


9) Upside down


10) Silhouette


11) The sales


13) Defined



If you are on Facebook and would like to join the group, please leave a comment below. Its a very informal group, you just post as many or as few photos as you want each month, the idea is just to have a bit of fun.








4 comments:

chica said...

Lindas fotos e participações. beijos, voltando das férias,chica

Jean said...

I would love to join your group, what are the rules?

Shirley said...

It's great to see the world through your eyes

Busy Little Chicken said...

Great photos Joy! I'm not doing too well at keeping up with it, but will try again for this month!! I enjoy looking at everyone else's pics though!!!