Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

February . . .

. . . has just whizzed by in a flash, and I dont seem to have spent much time at home just lately.

My latest trip was up to Surrey during half-term week to catch up with family

Reese

Tegue
Marissa
and since I've been back I've been steadily working my way through a seemingly never-ending pile of laundry and ironing.
Work on the dining room is currently at a standstill, as we are waiting for the chaps to fit the flooring (they may come next week) before we can do the next jobs (fix and paint skirting boards, hang wallpaper, finish curtains) but the good news is that the conservatory is now finished and back in use as my greenhouse, and I'll be showing that soon.

GM and GT (Ginger two) have just popped down to investigate a new (to them) sports bar to watch Fulham v Stoke on the TV, so I have the house to myself, now the big decision is whether to do more ironing or have a nice long soak in the bath. Any guesses?


4 comments:

Tracy said...

I would guess a lovely soak in the bath! I thought things had been a little quiet at daisy row and now I know why, marissa is getting to be such a big girl and I see the boys are growing up fast too, we went to my mums in the week and my nephew was there too so there were three teenages plugged into various gadgets!

Chrissy C said...

Got to be the bath every time. I wondered why it was so quiet on the Daisy Row front

Lotti said...

I'd definitely go the soak in the bath.

Raindrops and Daisies said...

I hope you soaked in the bath and left the ironing.

I'm busy doing that this afternoon and the pile is never ending.

Beautiful grandchildren....

x