I'm a real sucker for a photographic challenge, and this one, which I found earlier this month at Postcards from the PP, seemed like a good one to have a go at. If you click the link and press Scavenger Hunt at the top you can see the other entrants as well.
So here are my twelve for this month
1) April Showers - a bit of a cheat, as it was after a watering with a hosepipe rather than a real shower of rain (which was in rather short supply this month)
2) Breakfast - this could also be my entry for "Eggs", but I decided on a different shot for that.
3) Your camera (well, my camera actually)
4) A set of keys - these are the ones I use the most
5) An interesting shop name - the closest I could get, well I do live in Devizes!
6) A cross - a factory making piston rings
7) A church - the church was actually behind me, and I've snapped it before (for my OU final submission), so this is what you get instead.
8) Eggs - ready for scrambling, 2 singles and a double yolker, but could perhaps also be an entry for the next subject?
9) Something yellow
10) A sculpture - one of eight Gryphons circling the fountain in the Market Square
11) Something to do with Shakespeare -
12) Something to do with St. George's Day - I'll drink to that!