Another enjoyable month for the scavenger hunters set by the lovely Kathy of Postcards from the P.P., here are my submissions.
1) Butterfly - Real ones seem to be few and far between at the moment, this one sits in my lounge, it came with a bouquet of lowers that Alex gave me on Monthers Day last year.
2) Bicycle(s) - the cycle park outside Tesco in Devizes
3) Red door - Devizes Labour Party Offices, although sadly this area is a real tory stronghold so I dont know that this door is used very often!
4) A cartoon character - (taken with a pinch of salt) for those of you who remember Popeye the sailor man, his girlfriend was called Olive Oyl (sorry!)
5) Emergency Vehicle - The Wiltshire Police/Air Ambulance helicopter, based close to my home.
6) Think Vintage - well, I know most people think of old cars or other items, but I think wine!
7) Something blue - my local bus shelter
8) A street light - Devizes Market Square
9) Texture - rock from the Clearwell Mines, Forest of Dean
10) Sign of the Zodiac - Taurus, the Bull (me)
11) Interesting local building - The road I live in used to be the main drive to Roundway Park, later renamed New Park, and this is the Lodge House at the London Road entrance.
12) Black and White portrait - of my sister's black and white dog