Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

A photo a day

As well as "Welcome to Daisy Row" I have another blog, its called 2012 Illustrated, and is a photo-a-day blog, you can click here to view.

As we are now well into December, and with todays post being no. 340 out of 366, its not long until the end of the year, and I've been having thoughts about whether or not to carry on next year.

I quite enjoy the challenge of blogging a photo every day, but I need to change the name and format in order to give myself a new incentive, and it would be really nice, too, if I had a few more followers.

With this in mind, I have come up with a novel (for me anyway) idea for next year to add a bit more interest to my photos and to my blog, so, as they say, watch this (or rather that) space!


2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I understand the huge amount of work posting daily is! Congratulations! I´m about to complete my 3rd "one picture a day" project but only post once a week. Having to post every day didn´t suit me. Looking forward to the new project. :)

Unknown said...

I tried this but failed this year, but have a plan for next year so shall be starting again on the 1st Jan. So look forwrd to seeing what you have in mind as well and well done for completing this one, it is not an easy task.xxx