Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

This will probably be my last post . . .

. . . this side of Christmas, and may even be my last post before New Years Eve, as I've got various things I want to "talk" about, but its not the right time for expecting you lovely people out there to be interested, so some things are going on the back-burner until the new year.

A quick up-date on our dining room. As you can see, the walls are stripped. The new door into the conservatory is booked and will arrive in January, the plasterers are booked to come in after the door, Rog is going to finish the electrics and block up the fireplace, then take a break.



In the conservatory, the gooseberry plant and three raspberry plants that I bought are looking good, there is even a tiny green shoot at the base of one of the raspberry plants!




I'm looking forward to planting these out in the raised bed at the side of the house in spring.

In the mean time, I sincerely hope you have a wonderful Christmas - ours will be fairly quiet, just as we like it (we hope).

(I'll be continuing with 2012 Illustrated until the year is done).

A huge Thank You to all my followers, I look forward to seeing you all again soon. x x  x




15 comments:

Chrissy C said...

A wonderful Christmas to you too Joy - ours will be quiet too - lovely. Good following all your pictures throughout the year and long may you continue.

Unknown said...

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year Joy, look forward to hearing your news in the near future, you hve me intrigued. :) xx

Patricia said...

Wishing you and Rog a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Patricia x

Jean said...

We too are having a quiet Christmas, which we also like. Just me and my men. I may even serve lunch on lap trays!!
Have a very happy day Joy and Rog x x

Elaine said...

A very Happy Christmas to you both Joy.

I look forward to all your posts in the New Year :)

chica said...

Vim desejar um NATAL lindo e que 2013 chegue cheio de coisas muito boas pra todos nós! beijos,chica

E. said...

Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you for the visits and comments on my blog! :)

Debbie said...

goodness, that dining room project looks like a huge undertaking!!

how fun to have a greenhouse!!

merry christmas, so happy you stopped by!!

Lizzy said...

Happy Christmas to you too Joy!

Lizzy said...

Happy Christmas to you too!

joy said...

thanks all for your comments. no need for intrigue, Karen, its only book and product reviews, that no-ones really gonna be interested in at this time of the year. xx

Trudy said...

Your room is going to be gorgeous when all done.
Happy Christmas Joy!

Lyn said...

Merry Christmas to you too.
Xxx

Patrice said...

Merry Christmas, Joy - can't wait to see the raspberries in the spring!

Ellie said...

Merry Christmas - I hope you have had a lovely day :))
See you next year.