As it was half term holiday I spent a few days away with the family.
289. Met up with the two older boys, their partners and the grandchildren for a fabulous meal here
290. My lovely friend Amanda drove up from Sussex to see us, she gave Marissa this headband
291. Didn't fancy driving round the M25 to Essex for lunch with Mum and Sis, so I took the train
292. Grandsons doing a duet on the Kinnect(?)
293. Moby, the flying Jack Russell
294. Amanda gave me an orchid, isn't it just lovely.
295. Back home in Devizes, and its a long time since someone has called me ducks.
. . . and just to let you know that I have disabled the word verification for comments, so please, please say hello so I know you are out there reading this x x