I was lucky enough to be the winner of the Spring Giveaway by the lovely Tracy of Mad About Bags.
My parcel arrived yesterday.
This is what I saw when I first opened the box
and these are all the items that were in the box.
Here are the entire contents of the giveaway once I had unwrapped them all.
What an extremely generous giveaway. The lovely things I received are (in no particular order)
1) A paperback book "The Spring Affair" by Milly Johnson. I dont currently have a bedside book, so this will fit the bill nicely, in fact I read the first couple of chapters before I got up this morning.
2) A pack of chocs, unfortuantely as I have no small children at home any more, and Rog doesn't like chocolate, I had to eat them myself, I did honestly try not to eat them all on the first day, but sadly I failed miserably!
3) Four fabric pieces, I'm not sure what I'll do with them just yet, so they have gone in my drawer, but they are lovely and I shall most certainly use them for something.
4) Three spools of ribbon, in delightful spring colours, a yellow one with white spots, a green one with pink spots and a blue one with yellow spots.
5) An envelope of brightly spring coloured buttons.
6) Two x 100 grams of sunshine yellow chunky yarn, with which I shall make myself a scarf for next winter, to brighten up dull days.
7) A pack of tissues wrapped in daffodil printed cello
8) A gorgeous spring toned floral wreath, which is just too lovely to describe, and will be hung in my studio.
Thank you so much, Tracy, for an extremely generous giveaway.
If you read my last blog post you will know that I have just reached the magic figure of 100 followers, so I have decided to have a giveaway of my own. Watch this space for details over the next few days.