Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tuesday morning

This morning I met up with Jean (Talking Beads) in the Bear Hotel, we had pots of tea (me) and coffee (Jean) and made them last for over an hour and a half(!) while we chatted about this and that. Thanks, Jean, I really enjoyed it, what a fun way to pass a dull (weatherwise) morning.



Wadworths, the local brewery, deliver all their beer by horse-drawn dray, at least to the pubs in town, this one was on its way back to the brewery.



On the way home I cycled up Quakers Walk. I always look at this bench, halfway up, and often wonder if anyone ever sits there apart from the few odd drunks I've seen now and again. No-one was about so I stopped to take a photo, and then had a bit of a play around with Elements 8, which I haven't done for a while. This has been very simply posterised - you can click on pictures to enlarge for a closer look.

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

Glad you had a great morning - liking the horsey picture